Monday, March 8, 2010

posting pictures of yourself online

Hmmm. that is a divers topic.

some do not like it and are completely against it because then other people including stokers can then see what you look like and stock you or hurt you or what ever. Stokers have black cars evil smiles and ugly faces. And they laugh like this 'WA HA HA HA!" JKing JKing means just joking. but I'm positive that some stokers are like that.

some people luv to post pictures of thyself like on face book and what not. On face book and your email i am OK with it. I don;t see the harm and "every one dose it." Wow that line really makes me sound like a kid. don';t worry I would jump off a cliff.

On a blog some just don't care who see them. I think it depends on the circumstances. If it is in a college of other pictures then it's not so bad but if its just one then NO. But i hate it when people have inapropreat pictures.

No comments:

Post a Comment