Thursday, March 4, 2010

fist blog challenge for this year. =P

In school i just started the new blogging challenge. click here for ome info. i personally dont; care for this stuff. i have to wright about why people should read my blog. Hmm? because they are bord, they like to read blogs, or maybe thaty are part of the bloging challenge. or they might find my bad smelling funny. I don;t think myu blogs are very interesting. I need to add more creative fun and usfull stuff.
My post are kinda random stuff that i have to do for school. I don;t have much of a theme but yet again My theme as you might put it changes all the time depening on my mood. but hey I am in a wrighting fase right know so i am enjoying this. =] LOL.
People can;t learn that much about my blog. they can learn how i feel about things oh and i have a blog about how some kids like myself learn.

No comments:

Post a Comment