Tuesday, October 20, 2009

blog Challenges week 7


This weeks challenge is about holidays. In some parts of the world 'holiday' is refereed to vacation, like time of school and work. In that context my favorite holiday is summer vacation. Because I get off school for three months! I'm not the biggest fan of school so when I get of I am happy.

Every summer I go camping with my fore closes friends and some of my other friends depending on how many can come. It is so much fun. I have friends from all over so i don't always get to see them and when i do i go insane.
Summer is also nice because of the summer reading program at the library's, and I have so much more time. I love taking bike rides, swimming and sports, drawing. I like basically anything that's out side stuff. I also have more time to volunteer. I like to volunteer in a bible educational program organized by Jehovah's Witnesses. This is a link to a website that will explain it more.

I think it would be nice to go to Mexico, japan, Italy, Canada. Almost anywhere worm and sunny would be nice. I like to go sit seeing. If i did I'd take so many picture it wouldn't be funny. And I'll also try a bunch different food. i like Mexican Italy and Asian food the best. In my opinion raw is the best way to eat fish. Sushi.
i got hte picture from google.com

No comments:

Post a Comment